Here’s a quick overview of our process. You can also watch the video to see our process in action!
- Power wash all surfaces to remove dirt, and old chalky powdered paint.
- Extensively mask off and cover all areas not to be painted including: Windows, doors, brick, roof, patio/decking, etc.
- Spray paint surfaces for an exquisite finish.
- Remove masking and complete final touch-ups or hand-painting.
- A fraction of the cost of replacing siding. The finish will never flake or peel!
We’re often asked if aluminum, metal, vinyl, stucco, or even brick can be painted. They all can be painted with the proper techniques, tools, and products.
Have us paint these surfaces on your house:
- Siding – aluminum, vinyl, wood, board, or stucoo
- Doors and shutters – metal, plastic, or wood
- Trim, fascia, soffits – aluminum or wood
- Railings, sheds, fences, etc.
We can also apply our methods to paint or stain wood siding.
- Blackened siding – Using a proven technique and the correct materials we can clean and restore blackened wood prior to staining.
- Board and batten – We apply solid stain to board and batten siding with a particular process that provides superior results. See the slide show for details. Our process provides a job that will last much longer than the techniques most painters use.
- Shakes – We can apply solid stain to shakes or wood shingles.
- Maibec or other wood siding – If your siding was previously painted and is in sound condition but faded, we can apply our method for excellent results.
We have crews that can complete exterior commercial spray painting projects of all different varieties.
The slideshow profiles a plaza that was painted in Guelph as well as some other commercial jobs we’ve completed.
- Store fronts
- Warehouses and factories
- Office buildings
- Centers and facilities
We service Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Georgetown, Acton, Erin, Caledon, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, York, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Markham, Orangeville, Hamilton, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Stoney Creek, Grimsby, St. Catharines, Niagara, and Brantford!