Get Your House
For the Holidays!
It’s time to put your Lights Up! But do you have the time?
Let our trained and professional crew impress you and your neighbours this Christmas and holiday season. Forget about the ladders, the cold, the electrical, and the light failures… our streamlined process will remove all of the hassle and work for you.
Spend more time with family and friends this season
Hire Lights Up! today to lift your spirits and brighten up the home for the holidays
A Joyful Process!
Our Merry Advantage
All year long our crews work meticulously on beautifying home exteriors, providing much cheer for our special clients every single day. The same detail-oriented crew members and systems that make We Paint Siding a success also excel during the holiday season!
1. Competitive pricing – Our primary goal is to keep ourselves happy and busy through the winter season. We do this by eating gingerbread and keeping margins tight on the Christmas lighting side of our business. This means great savings for you!
2. Permanent skilled staff – We do not hire seasonal staff for the holiday season like other companies. All of our installers are highly detail-oriented professionals who work all three other seasons in our specialized house exterior refinishing business. When it comes to planning, process, ladder, and technical skills.. Tis’ always the season for us!
3. Guarantee and FREE maintenance – Our painting business offers a jaw-dropping 10-year written guarantee, and likewise Lights Up! offers a full guarantee on our installation services. We stand by our work and if any problem arises, just contact us and we’ll get right on it!
4. Customer service and reliability – Every business promises this, but many are naughty and do not provide it! Our secret is that we care about our customers BUT we also have organized systems in place to stay coordinated and on schedule. We pride ourselves on communication and hassle-free service to each client.
5. Extensive safety training and programs – All of our full-time, all-season staff are certified, trained, and experienced at working at heights. Our safety program exceeds industry standards in many ways, from detailed safety assessments to proper use of fall protection.
6. Small family-run business – We are a local company with small town values. No franchisees, royalties, grinches, or corporate suits to get in the way!
From the Workshop
Lights Up! is coming to town ♪ this season. Are you ready?
We are proud to service the West end of the Greater Toronto Area from Rexdale and Etobicoke all the way to Hamilton and Kitchener, and up into Caledon and Wellington. We are based in Milton. Our business has serviced many clients in the following cities and towns: